I have a bachelor's degree from Utah State University
in Enhancing Children's Development through Literature.

Since my graduation, I have furthered my education through specialized training courses.  I have enjoyed tutoring school age students (including my own children) who struggle with the many aspects of processing and retrieving our written and oral language.

My specialties include strengthening the sensory-cognitive processes needed for:

Reading and Spelling:   Word attack, memorizing sight words, differentiating sounds, discovering the order and number of sounds within a word, identifying the order and number of letters within a word, blending sounds and fluency.

Comprehension: Both reading and listening, following directions, memory, oral language expression, written language expression,  understanding cause and effect, interpreting social situations and grasping humor.

My price is $30/hour, and I tutor in my home in West Kaysville.
I can also travel to homes in the West Kaysville area if desired.

Please contact me at (385)445-8655 for more information.